Decluttering a minimum of 2 items daily over the next 12 months

Thursday 27 May 2010

Day 1

Ok, so I haven't rushed off on an all singing all dancing first day (mainly because I was out for most of it painting a 40ft mural!) but I have met the minimum requirements at least and that's ok by me.  So.....today's decluttered items are:
  • a carrier bag of old and unused medicines decluttered from the cupboard that houses all the first aid gubbins went to Boots.
  • a carrier bag of stuff for the charity shop decluttered a few weeks ago and left in the hall waiting to be put in the car finally went to the charity shop.  I'm counting this as just one item as it had already been decluttered.
  • not sure this counts but I decluttered the bottom of the oven of a burnt on rice pudding overflow! I won't share with you how long it was there for!!

1 comment:

Artygal/Lalheg said...

I'd say you'd been a declutterer and a scrubber...